OUR SERVICE KEY FEATURES
• We work for all major insurance companies
• We help you with your claim
• Our staff are industry trained and licensed
• We use state of the art repair equipment
• We follow all manufactures repair procedures
• We only use genuine parts
• We use environmentally friendly paint and materials
• We keep you up to date throughout the repair process with status reports by phone, Text or Email.
• Unique ‘glove box accident kit’ which details action to be taken following an accident.
• Towing & pick-up services.
• On-site quotation service.
• Monthly management reports where required.
Substantial information technology investments have been made at SIDS. Our modern workshop incorporates computerised chassis alignment, paint preparation and baking equipment. Computerised quotation system ensures fast processing with digital imaging and facilitates all online assessments.
Our customer service team will keep you informed every step of the way that’s Initial contact to completion.
Updates throughout the repairs will be made via customer’s preference phone, email or text.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
Our repair facility has been designed to produce premium quality, efficient repairs. This has been achieved through significant capital expenditure on equipment such as computerised Carolines and Lowbake ovens. By utilising the latest technology SIDS has the ability to repair damaged vehicles to exact manufacturer specifications and restore paintwork to factory finish standard.
Customer requirement for storage of fleet and pool vehicles is easily accommodated in our undercover storage area. Security is assured via a 24 hour monitored alarm system.
We use and reccomend Spies Hecker / Baslac Paints. Our paints carry a lifetime warranty.
The refinisher’s are artists in colour matching and spray painting. They are equipped with the most advanced computerised paint mixing system, spray-bake technology and equipment necessary to restore the vehicle paint work back to its pre-accident condition.
All vehicles are detailed inside and out. At every stage during the repair process, our quality control program is enforced. After the vehicle has been re-assembled and detailed, a final inspection is carried out prior to returning the vehicle back to the customer.
SIDS Management is committed to a continuous improvement program that evaluates plant, process and personnel effectiveness. By implementing the latest technology, improving processes and investing in training, we will continue to provide the best value for money fleet repair services.